Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweeet Anj's WORDS OF THE DAY! (Reposted from Facebook)

(Author's note: Having been told by numerous people that I have a rare knack for coining new words, a skill I know I picked up from my clever and creative multilingual mother and father, I've decided to begin sharing some of my favorites from the Official Bhimani Dictionary. Feel free to use them and maybe think of me as you do...)

Today's Word:

CHOCOVIRONMENTALISM
see also: chocovironmental, chocovironmentalist
noun
def. a new movement among people worldwide focused on the creation, preservation, and consumption of chocolate in an effort to continue the cycle of chocolatey goodness worldwide.

e.g. In an act of fervid chocovironmentalism, Anjali singlehandedly purchased the entire store's stock of Reese's Peanut Butter cups, saying proudly, "No chocolate left behind."

No comments:

Post a Comment